Working Horse World

Working Horse World
Search | Statistics Forums | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( Logon | register )

OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Barrel Horses   -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 

Internship!
Moderators: crossspur, cindyt
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2013-09-30 12:18 AM
0 replies, 6608 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Working horse world -> The World of Working HorsesRefresh
Message format

blondbarrelbabe
Posted 2013-09-30 12:18 AM (#66407)
Subject: Internship!

Hey ya'll my name is Emily, I'm 17 years old almost 18 I live in Washington, I finished high school last year! I have done 2 internships in the last 7 months! I have opened my mind and I want to learn! I have done everything in the horse world I have competed for years. I have shown, ran barrels, all rodeo stuff...I have recently bee offered to step on to a rodeo court... I have been offered a spot on quiet a few college rodeo teams and I plan on taking a position on WWCC s rodeo team! I am looking for my next internship though! I am a hard worker! I am super energetic and can make just about the grumpiest person smile :) I have put up with the best and the worst! I say I'm patient but it's really others opinions :) I can manage a barn! I love to travel! I have seen all the aspects of the horse world and I want to learn more :) If your looking for a full time intern or a helper I want someone I can be there partner! Someone to learn from! To travel with! And to help! I won't lead you wrong! If your interested, you know someone who would be interested, or just want to ask some questions please contact me on my cell phone or email :)

1(360)470-2727 or emwilder1995@gmail.com

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

(Delete all cookies set by this site)