1. Please don't use the public board to argue and challenge board policy
or rule enforcement. But we do want to hear from you. If you want clarification email a moderator.
2.No vulgar language or profanity
This includes inappropriate words, inappropriate sexual references and other vulgar statements.Some words may be replaced with **** .
3.No threatening, abusive or harassing comments
You may agree and disagree all you want but this is not a forum for personal attacks or mean spirited comments.
4.No defamation of character allowed
Lies and hear-say about a company, organization or individual, is strictly prohibited. There are two sides to every story. This is a place to share valuable information, support each other or just chat. This is NOT a place to air your problems you are having with others. Contact them directly or take them to court.
5.No Topics harmful to barrel racing or the equine industry
We put this in here just in case we get someone online that thinks we are terrible people for riding horses. . . . or from people who think weâ€™re keeping our horses prisoners etc. etc.
Debate is important, but users should not try to pick a fight.Keep the debate about ideas and donâ€™t get personal.
Links to products and commercial pages will be tolerated when it serves to clarify or answer a specific question. Please do not use your signature to advertise your business, unless it's your personal ranch or a classified ad you have paid for.
8. Avatars, pictures, or content. . .
If we are embarrassed when our kids walk up, then it should not be on the board.
9. "Buyer beware" posts and discussing ads are NOT permitted.
This is a site that sells classified ad's to horse owners. Can you imagine how a horse owner would feel if they saw their horse, which is listed on WHW or any other site, being "discussed" on the forum?
10. No Hijacking threads. If you want to change the subject on a thread be polite - start a new thread of your own.
Section II:Commercial posts
1.No advertising, selling or wanted requests are allowed on the board. Ads are cheap.
2. Don't make a post asking how much your horse is worth. Ads are cheap.
2. Selling multiple quantities of the same item in one item indicates products you have for sale - and you will be asked to remove the ad and purchase advertising for your business. The ads are cheap to help individuals, not businesses.
3. Banner Advertisers will be allowed on the public forums if they are answering questions. They are not use the boards for promotion and selling.
5. No post to boast selling on the boards. If you've had a wonderful experience with a product - share it privately with the vendor so they can use it on their website.
1.Any personal message you send to another, can be copied and distributed by the person you send it to. If you post it then you can assume it is public.
2.We reserve the right to delete any message or poster for any reason. This is a privately owned board room - and those that seek to disrupt the board for their own purposes, gains or amusement will be removed at the owners discretion.
3.Your messages are not screened before they are posted so you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Working Horse World and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).We reserve the right to revoke your membership to the forum or disable your posting ability for any reason.
4. Working Horse World reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
Important: Your registration on this board is your agreement to abide by the rules. If anything in this board policy bothers you or causes you undue frustration, simply do not participate.
We are not staffed to screen every thread and every post 24/7. If it appears an infraction to the rules has been missed, or not applied equally to all members or situations it is unintentional. Most irregularities are brought to our attention by the "REPORT TO MODERATOR" button at the bottom of each post and you are encouraged to use this.
These guidelines are meant for the well-being and enjoyment of the majority. If you feel you must spoon out a heavy dose of reality to an unsuspecting idiot - drag them behind YOUR shed - not around our campfire.
Anyone (brought to our attention), and determined to be in violation of the preceding rules will receive a warning and have their message edited or removed.Further violations may result in immediate "time outs" or removal from the board.
Further attempts of blocked users attempting to re-enter the board under alias's will be grounds for permenant IP address blocking.
Jump to page : 1 Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]